Dr. Maher HouraniChairman of the Board
areas of expertise and traits
- Business Administration
- PH.D, Economics & Business Management, The Royal College for Professional Technology -Ireland
- PH.D, Business Administration, Sofia University-Bulgaria
- MBA, Business Administration, University of Dauphin-France
- MBA, Business Administration, Higher Institute of Business Administration -Syria
- B.A, Law, University of Aleppo-Syria
Dr. Maher Hourani is the oldest son who followed his father’s path and acquired multiple educational degrees from distinguished universities including the Honorary PH.D in Economics & Business Management from The Royal College for Professional Technology – Ireland and another Honorary PH.D in Business Administration from Sofia University in Bulgaria. Furthermore, he was awarded MBA degree in October 2002 from the University of Dauphin – France; an MBA degree from the Higher Institute of Business Administration – Syria (HIBA), and a B.A degree in Law from the University of Aleppo in 1990.
Dr. Maher is a Jordanian national born in Brazil in 1968. He currently holds the following important and leading positions within the group:
– Chairman of the Board of the United Jordanian Investment Company (The owner of Al-Ahliyya Amman University and Al-JAMIA’ Schools Group).
– Chairman of the Board of the Al-Ahliyya Amman University Cybersecurity Center (AAUC2).
– Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Jordanian Dairy Company.
– Chairman of the Board of Directors / General Manager of Al –Arena Hotels & Tourism Investment Company, Amman – Jordan (The owner of the four stars Space Hotel).
– Owner / Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Arena Hotels LTD Company, Bulgaria
– Sofia (The owner of the Bulgarian Hotels).
– Deputy Chairman of AL-Ahliyyah Amman University Board of Trustees.
– Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Loran Company for Livestock Investment.
– Chairman of the Board of Directors of Al-Maher’s Company for Security & Protection.
– Chairman of the Board of Directors of Tabaqet Fahl for Commercial Services Company.